jus de citron pour tomber enceinte
Infertility And Women
The mental shock that accompanies the diagnosis of infertility and the emotional stress that accompanies it are well known among those with infertility, especially women. As the offer of counseling and support for this group has grown, it has become increasingly clear what effect infertility has on people's psyches. As a result, infertile women have been able to receive increasingly targeted assistance due to the psychological problems that result from infertility.
However, it is clear that some of the most personal issues in every couple's life have not been widely discussed in the healthcare system. The reasons can be multiple, such as troubleshooting, lack of knowledge or even lack of time. The purpose of this article is to answer many questions infertile couples have, to provide infertile women with amazing ginger recipes and the best African herbal formulation to help them get pregnant fast.
DAWASANTE's remedy for female infertility
Dawasanté experts, with their experience in the field of herbal medicine, have developed a natural herbal remedy to cure female infertility. It is a totally natural remedy that has proven itself with many women in difficulty.
To contact our experts please call or write to us on the following number, tel / WhatsApp
GINGER TO GET PREGNANT
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is a well known antioxidant and widely used in folk remedies for getting pregnant but with patience.
Why is ginger recommended for women with infertility?
First of all, the normalization of blood circulation. This is why it is recommended in case of overwork and the desire to wake up quickly and boost your morale. It tones the blood circulation and helps to stay warm.
Second, it strengthens immunity. The anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties of its root strengthen the body's internal defenses against viruses and bacteria. Very often, ginger is recommended for colds. But you need to be careful, because at very high temperature it can increase it even more. Therefore, it is better to use it with a mild cold.
Third, it tones the nervous system. It contains essential oils and trace elements to appease the fragile health of women and improve their mood.
Some doctors recommend ginger to women with problems conceiving a child. But, only with certain forms of infertility and if the woman has no contraindications to the use of ginger.
Ginger root normalizes the thyroid gland, helps in solving the problem of hormonal disturbances and, in fact, they are often the culprits of female infertility.
It is also distinguished by its positive effect on the maturation of a healthy egg. Prevents abdominal pain, nausea and reduces inflammation in the body. Before use, it is imperative to consult a doctor, because not everyone sees it.
Ginger recipes to get pregnant easily
- We take 50 g of nettle leaves, 30 g of ginger, mix well. Infuse 50 g of the mixture in a liter of boiling water in the same way as a regular tea. Take 100-150 ml once a day.
- Prepare 200 to 250 ml of tea from 5 to 6 small pieces of ginger, add a spoonful of honey and a small piece of lemon. We drink 2-3 times a day.
- We take in equal parts the leaves (berries can be) of nettle, raspberry, comfrey, dandelion and grated ginger root. Prepare 1 teaspoon in a glass of boiling water. Drink a third of a glass after breakfast, lunch and dinner, regularly for two to three months.
- You can also brew half a teaspoon of turmeric (a type of ginger found in the spice section of the store) in a glass of boiling water, add honey and lemon, and drink 1/3 cup after meals. .
- We take 100 ml of vodka, add 10 g of fresh grated root. You can also add honey and juice from any of the citrus fruits. Insist in a cool room without direct sunlight for two weeks.
5 reasons to use ginger every day you should know
Normalization of blood composition
According to a study, regular consumption of ginger normalizes cholesterol and blood sugar levels and significantly reduces the risk of possible complications. Plus, ginger helps resist blood clots and high blood pressure. Boil ginger with a cinnamon stick, let cool and drink 2-3 times a day.
Get rid of acne
- Mix 1 tbsp. ground ginger and 1 tbsp. Apple cider vinegar, dotted with pimples - so the inflammation and redness will go away much faster.
- Add to 1 tsp. ground ginger 1 teaspoon of honey and milk. Apply the mixture to your face for 10 to 15 minutes and wash it off.
Soulagement de la douleur
Ginger is great for treating inflammation and pain, including muscle pain after intense workouts, recurring pain in women, and arthritis. Make an infusion of equal parts ginger and turmeric, the juice of two lemons, 1 tbsp. honey and water.
6. Stimulate brain function
Eating ginger slows the aging and death of brain cells and fights neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease. In addition, the root improves all cognitive functions and helps memory function.
Ginger contains a huge amount of antioxidants, speeds up renewal processes in the body, resists free radicals and eliminates toxins.
Faisons-nous la bonne chose ?
Many couples wonder if they can somehow improve their chances of conceiving by changing their sexual habits. The answer is simple. If the man's semen enters the woman's vagina, there is a possibility of conception. No evidence has been found that one particular setting works better than another. There is also no evidence that women in certain positions after sex do better than others. It is common for some semen to leak out of the vagina after sex. It usually has nothing to do with the couple's fertility.
How often to have sex to get pregnant?
While having sex naturally seems to work for most people, it can be difficult for some couples. Endless ovulation calculations, an endometrial exam, and more go through heads of couples who fail to get pregnant soon after starting to try.
One thing is certain, however, is that in order to have a child naturally, all couples must have sex. Metro has compiled figures on how often people should have sex when trying to conceive.
€300.0 inc. tax
Natural remedy by plants to cure female infertility. We have representation in all African countries and actively in the following countries: Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Mali, Senegal, Burkina Faso, Togo, Kenya, Nigeria, Gabon, Central African Republic, Benin, Chad, Congo Brazzaville and Kinshasa. So rest assured that you will receive your products immediately after your order. Shipping is free worldwide. You can contact us by whatsapp at: +229 51374202
- SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES 4
- NATURAL REMEDY RENAL FAILURE:
- 8 forbidden foods in the high
- 13 BEST PLANTS FOR ENLARGING A
- TWO NATURAL RECIPES BY PLANTS
- 10 MEDICINAL PLANTS TO CURE EA
- FIBROIDS AND MISCARRIAGES
- VARICOCELE PAIN
- HEMORRHAGIC OVARIAN CYST
- VARICOCELE: NATURAL RECIPE
- VARICOCELE AND SURGERY: Herbal
- ARTEMISIA ANNUA: ANTI-MALARIA
- PLANTS AND NATURAL REMEDIES AG
No products to display in this category
BP : 358 Cotonou
No products to display in this category