SLEEP APNEA: New natural treatment
€350.0 inc. tax
NEW NATURAL SLEEP APNEA TREATMENT
What is sleep apnea?
Do you wake up exhausted? The partner he complains that you snore?
Do you feel tired during the day?
Do you feel like you're going to get behind the wheel?
Can't concentrate on work anymore?
You may be part of the 6% of the population who suffer from sleep apnea! In obese people, the percentage is 77%.
Sleep apnea (SAS) is a condition in which the pharyngeal muscles on the back and sides of the neck relax so much that when you sleep your breathing is blocked for a few moments (from at least 10 seconds to a few minutes). When this happens, your brain notices a lack of oxygen in your blood, it wakes you up enough for your conscious mind to tense your muscles and breathe.
Then return to deep sleep and the cycle continues.
Our new natural treatment for sleep apnea
This natural treatment that we offer for sleep apnea is a holistic, natural approach that is non-habit forming, and no-preconditioning is required. Would you like a natural herbal approach or continue down a path of expensive, invasive and possibly even dangerous alternative options? Take your nights back and join the millions of others that wake up feeling relaxed, energized and ready for the day because of a restful uninterrupted night’s sleep!
The first solution is therefore to avoid as much as possible the consumption of alcohol, tobacco or even sedatives.
This herbal formulation will do these three things
- Boosts respiratory wellness to allow an increase in pleural activity.
- Promotes overall respiratory health.
- Supports the musculoskeletal system for a smooth transition of relaxation and a refreshing night’s sleep.
Duration of treatment
The duration of natural treatment to cure sleep apnea is usually 1 to 2 months. It will vary according to your needs and expectations. This natural remedy is the secret to totally curing you difficulty in sleeping. Once you notice a change you can stop the treatment or reduce the dose.
What are the symptoms?
SAS symptoms at night
1. loud snoring
2. Apnea (interruption of breathing) found by partner or others,
3. Restless sleep, restless nightmares
4. Frequent urination during the night (frequent urination)
5. Night sweats
SAS symptoms during the day
1. Headache in the morning (headache in the morning)
2. Somnolence during the day
3. Impaired memory, attention and learning
4. Sense of driving while driving
5. Sense of irritability and lack of concentration at work
6. Fatigue most of the day, anxiety or depression, sexual disturbance
7. Dry throat upon waking in the morning.
Why is sleep apnea harmful?
People who suffer from sleep apnea often suffer from other conditions associated with and possibly caused by sleep apnea.
By treating sleep apnea, you may also reduce the severity or risk of suffering from:
1. Cardiovascular disease
4. Type 2 diabetes
How to sleep better
- Outdoor exercise makes you tired. Those who were active outdoors during the day can sleep better at night.
- Relaxation training such as mindfulness meditation helps deactivate. If you regularly do small exercises, you can also invoke them when you fall asleep.
- A hot bath relaxes and provides the necessary bed weight. Hops, lemon balm, valerian or aromatic oil bath additives also have a calming effect.
- The fresh air in the bedroom promotes sleep. The ideal sleeping temperature is around 18 degrees.
- Writing a journal is a good way to remove stress and anger from your soul. If you can't stop thinking about the problems of the day at night, you can write down whatever is bothering you. This way, you can consciously "put away" your worries.
- The electro televisions, mobile phones or bright clocks, on the other hand, prevents the release of the sleep hormone, melatonin. These devices should be banned from the bedroom if possible.
We deliver all over the world. For more information, you can contact our experts on +229 51374202 direct line or by WhatsApp at the same number.
In stock: 200
Availability: In stock, next-day shipping
Condition : new
Supplier : DAWASANTE
Manufacturer : Dawasante
valerian and sleep apnea sleep apnea plants sleep apnea natural remedy sleep apnea natural treatment severe sleep apnea natural treatment natural treatment for sleep apnea sleep apnea homeopathic treatment