BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS: herbs, plants, roots combo
Our treatment for Bacterial Vaginosis is a combo of medicinal plants that have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties; very effective in permanently destroying the causative agent - gardnerella, and regulating the normal pH level of the vagina.
We have representation in all African countries and actively in the following countries: Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Mali, Senegal, Burkina Faso, Togo, Kenya, Nigeria, Gabon, Central African Republic, Benin, Chad, Congo Brazzaville and Kinshasa. You can be sure that you will receive your products immediately after your order.
The delivery is free anywhere in the world. You can contact us by whatsapp at: +229 51374202
Bacterial vaginosis, also known as gardnerellosis or dysbiosis, is a poorly known but widespread disease of the female genitalia.
It is characterized by a violation of the natural microflora in the vagina, which is accompanied by a discharge and an unpleasant odor. It often affects women of childbearing age. Most often, women under the age of 35 suffer from vaginosis. Female vaginosis is not a sexually transmitted disease, so treatment for your partner is not necessary. However, if you notice the symptoms of bacterial vaginosis, you should immediately contact your gynecologist, as this disease has a number of unpleasant consequences. The consequences of bacterial vaginosis during pregnancy are particularly dangerous.
Bacterial vaginosis: symptoms and herbal treatment
The disease is easy to recognize by yourself, but before starting treatment, you should confirm it with a gynecologist.
Vaginosis is manifested by an unpleasant smell of female discharge. It resembles the "aroma" of rotting fish and is enhanced by sexual intercourse due to the interaction with semen. The discharge itself usually appears - transparent, homogeneous in small amounts.
Our treatment for Bacterial Vaginosis is a combo of medicinal herbs that have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties; very effective in permanently destroying the causative agent - gardnerella, and regulates the normal pH level of the vagina.
The natural treatment that we propose is done in two steps:
Destruction of the harmful bacteria of the microflora with the help of plants.
Rehabilitation of the normal state of the microflora with probiotics (drugs that restore the number of beneficial bacteria) or a special diet.
For the first step, we prescribe an herbal tea to drink and which will also be used to make a vaginal bath. The treatment aims to destroy the bacteria that have multiplied in the vagina.
Our treatment is definitive, unlike conventional medication. This is the secret to treating vaginosis naturally and permanently without fear of relapse. Being natural products based on plants and herbs, our products have no side effects, either on the body or on health.
Duration of the treatment
The duration of treatment against vaginosis is ONE to TWO months. The first signs of an improvement in well-being can only be noticed after 2 to 3 weeks of regular use, so be patient and you will succeed without using conventional medication.
We have representation in all African countries and are actively working in the following countries: Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Mali, Senegal, Burkina Faso, Togo, Kenya, Nigeria, Gabon, Central African Republic, Benin, Chad, Congo Brazzaville and Kinshasa. You can be sure that you will receive your products immediately after your order.
The delivery is free anywhere in the world. For more information, you can contact our experts at +229 51374202 direct line or by whatsapp at the same number.
How to recognize gardnerellosis and confirm the disease?
The microflora of the vagina is made up of many "good" bacteria that are necessary for good health. However, sometimes a small number of unwanted bacteria start to increase dramatically, disrupting the normal functioning of the body. This is called dysbiosis.
Factors affecting the growth of bad bacteria
* Long-term use of an intrauterine device;
* Abortion and miscarriage;
* Intestinal dysbiosis;
* Contraception with pills;
* New sexual partner;
* Weakened immunity;
* Constant wearing of synthetic underwear (especially flip-flops) and tight pants that block air access to the genitals
* Conducting a course of antibiotics;
* Showering with preparations containing chlorine
* Frequent use of panty liners and tampons.
* Prevention of Bacterial Vaginosis
In most cases, the prognosis with prompt treatment is favorable. Occasionally, relapses of the disease are possible. When they occur, an integrated approach to the patient is necessary, a complete clinical and laboratory examination and exclusion of concomitant diseases that may increase the risk of recurrence of bacterial vaginosis. You should also consult on nutritional and lifestyle issues.
As a preventive measure for bacterial vaginosis, it is first necessary to exclude risk factors such as:
* Violation of the integrity and anatomy of the external genitalia of a woman (can occur with injuries during childbirth, various surgical procedures);
* Alkalinization of the vaginal environment (possibly with the use of certain lubricants, shower gels, douches)
* Surgical abortion, some gynecological operations, accompanied by the removal of the mucous plug from the cervical canal
* Menstrual irregularities, hypoestrogenic state in the period before menopause
* Irrational use of antimicrobial agents and antiseptics.
* Frequent changes in sexual partners, serious concurrent illnesses, alcohol abuse and smoking contribute significantly to the development and recurrence of the disease. All of these should be avoided.
A healthy lifestyle, adequate physical activity and adherence to a proper diet play an important role in prevention. A vegetarian diet and increased consumption of "fast" carbohydrates increase the risk of relapse.
To prevent Bacterial Vaginosis, you should follow the recommendations for intimate hygiene:
* Wash at least twice a day. To wash the genitals, use only warm water or special compositions for intimate hygiene, which contain substances that do not violate the acidity of the vaginal environment.
* You should wash only with well-washed hands, do not use washcloths. When rinsing, the water jet should be directed from the front to the back.
* After washing, it is necessary to blot the moisture with a towel for intimate hygiene. It should be soft, clean and strictly individual. You can not use them for hands, face and other parts of the body.
* During menstruation, it is not recommended to take a bath, swim in the pool or bodies of water. It is best to shower in the morning and evening. It is best to avoid sexual intercourse, especially in the first few days of menstruation.
* Sanitary napkins during menstruation should be changed at least four to five times a day, tampons - every two hours.
* It is advisable to use daily sanitary napkins not regularly.
* Do not use douches for regular hygiene. They are possible only with a doctor's prescription.
* Prefer natural fabric underwear with a large gusset. It should be changed daily, in some cases twice a day. Wash underwear separately from other clothes, towels and bed linen.
We deliver anywhere in the world.
For more information, you can contact our experts at +229 51374202 direct line or by whatsapp at the same number.
Availability: Item being restocked, delivery time: 1 week
€215.0 inc. tax
- Manufacturer : DAWASANTE