THE NATURAL REMEDY: GINGER AND TRUMPED TRUMPS
Modern restaurateurs and nutritionists have granted ginger superfood status. Everyone knows that ginger tea is effective for colds, but its use does not end there.
Ginger is an herbaceous plant from Asia. Its root is used as a seasoning for various dishes, as well as to give a clean note to drinks. In the restaurant menu, you can find natural juices with ginger and even ginger latte. Not to mention the various vegan smoothies, which energize and give a feeling of satiety for a long time.
The natural remedy proposed by the experts at Dawasanté is a remedy based on plants and herbs which have the property of unblocking the tubes. These plants have powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-septic properties which will help to unclog the tubes. Certain plants also have a vasodilator, purifying and diuretic power, the herbal tea will have the action of unclogging your tubes. The plants have been selected so that their properties complement each other and work together to unblock the proboscis. In addition, these plants have no negative interaction with each other and with the body.
Contact whatsapp: https://wa.me/22996374527
What are the fallopian tubes?
To understand how the obstruction of the fallopian tubes occurs, we will first explain what these ducts or tubes are that connect the ovaries and the uterus. The fallopian tubes are two thin, or oviduct, trumpet-shaped tubes, about 10-12 cm long and 2-4 mm in diameter, located on either side of the uterus and that connect the ovaries with the uterus. Inside, each of these ducts is covered with folds of mucosa lined with cilia, hair-like cellular structures that help mobilize the oocyte to meet the sperm or zygote for proper implantation in the endometrium.
During the menstrual cycle, the ovaries release an oocyte which has developed into an ovarian follicle. The oocyte travels through the fallopian tubes to the uterus for about 24 hours, waiting to be fertilized with sperm. If during this time it has not been fertilized, it is expelled with menstruation. If fertilized, the embryo ends up in the uterus eventually leading to embryo implantation and subsequent pregnancy.
What happens if the fallopian tubes are blocked?
In some cases, there may be a blockage in the fallopian tubes that is preventing the egg from going down into the uterus. Therefore, it will be impossible to find sperm, which is therefore a cause of female infertility. This blockage of the conduits can occur in one or both tubes, totally or partially.
This problem is responsible for 10% to 25% of cases of female infertility. The obstruction of the fallopian tubes is also known as tubal factor.
Fallopian tube problems arise from clinical conditions that block or damage the tubes, including the following:
- Pelvic infections (such as pelvic inflammatory disease)
- Using an intrauterine device if it causes a pelvic infection (which is rare)
- A ruptured appendix
- Surgery of the pelvis or lower abdomen
- Inflammation that damages the uterus and fallopian tubes (for example, that caused by tuberculosis)
- A poorly localized (ectopic) pregnancy in the fallopian tubes
THE BENEFITS OF GINGER
What explains the rise in popularity of ginger recipes? First of all, the unique composition of this plant, thanks to which its use in food improves immunity and speeds up metabolism. The beneficial properties of ginger root are based on the content of valuable elements:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B12;
- Nicotinic acid;
- Oleic acid;
- Linoleic acid;
- Capsaicin alkaloid;
Ginger: beneficial properties for the body and contraindications
The beneficial properties of ginger for the body cannot be overstated. This product is a storehouse of essential trace elements, four hundred in number! See the effects on using ginger.
- Stimulates the function of the immune system.
- Accelerates blood circulation.
- Prevents the formation of cholesterol plaques.
- Cleanses the liver.
- Improves metabolism.
- Eliminates belching and heartburn.
- It has an anthelmintic effect.
- Improves cognitive function of the brain.
- Speeds up the treatment of colds
- Improves fertility.
As you can see, ginger can undoubtedly be called natural medicine. But, like any powerful remedy, it has contraindications. We will understand, in some cases can not eat ginger.
- Gastritis and stomach ulcer;
- Cirrhosis of the liver;
- Hypertension and coronary heart disease;
- Biliary disease;
- The pregnancy;
- Preoperative period.
Ginger: beneficial properties for women
Ginger is used not only as a concomitant therapy for various diseases. This valuable plant gives many more bonuses which are often used by women. Useful properties of ginger for women:
- Promotes weight loss, stimulates metabolism, cleanses the body.
- Reduces menstrual cramps and cramps.
- It is a natural antioxidant, which slows down the aging of the skin.
- Helps with insomnia, relieves nervous tension.
- Increases the tone of the body, gives energy.
- Unblocks the fallopian tubes in case of infertility.
GINGER: blocked fallopian tubes
Ginger root improves blood circulation, relieves inflammation and blockages. Hawthorn and bearberry reduce congestion and remove excess fluid, clearing blockages caused by fluid or blood buildup.
Ginger recipe for clogged fallopian tubes
Consuming ginger root regularly is also good for unlocking the fallopian tubes.
Ginger root improves circulation throughout the body and helps reduce inflammation and blockages. It also reduces excess body fluids, thereby opening up blocked fallopian tubes from collecting fluid or blood.
- Boil 1 tablespoon of grated ginger root in 2 cups of water for 10 minutes. Filter, add honey and drink 2 or 3 cups of this herbal tea every day.
- Plus, you can chew slices of fresh ginger several times a day.
- The practice of meditation is aimed at reducing stress and ensuring general physical health. Take whatever steps you need to reduce stress to improve your chances of getting pregnant.
- Avoid packaged foods such as inorganic meat products that contain synthetic hormones.
- Eat foods rich in antioxidants to promote healing and good health.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Being overweight or underweight can lead to fertility problems.
- Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as foods high in iron, calcium, B vitamins, selenium, and folic acid.
- Drink plenty of water every day to help your body flush out toxins.
Contact whatsapp: https://wa.me/22996374527