natural remedy for hydrocele
The hydrocele testis is a medical condition involving the excessive accumulation of fluid in the scrotum. There are two types: congenital and acquired hydrocele. The former occurs during fetal life, while the latter is most often the result of previous injuries and inflammation of the testes. The basic sign and often the only sign of hydrocele is severe, usually unilateral, enlargement of the scrotum. Find out how to recognize and treat testicular hydrocele naturally.
What is the effective natural treatment to cure hydrocele?
The natural solution against the testicular hydrocele that we offer is effective, fast, durable and above all, it will prevent you from going through an operation. Without a doubt, it is the miracle solution to cure testicular hydrocele. How does it work?
The natural remedy to permanently cure the testicular hydrocele that we offer is composed of two elements: a herbal tea and an ointment. The combined action of the powder and the ointment is very effective. It results in the efficient absorption of all the fluid contained in the scrotum. Thus, the first effects will be felt very quickly. As a result, you will notice that your testicles will gradually return to normal.
Other natural remedies to cure hydrocele without surgery
In order to treat testicular hydrocele and speed up the rehabilitation period after surgery, it is necessary to balance the water regime of the body. That is why it is better to replace drinking water with fresh vegetables and fruits or fruit juices. In addition, in the diet, it is necessary to use products that improve the excretion of water from the body.
- The ideal product for removing excess fluid from the body is cucumber juice. To improve efficiency, you can add freshly squeezed carrot juice or beets. For the preparation of medicinal juices, it is necessary to grind the above vegetables in a blender and drink the liquid. Daily dose of at least 0.5 liter.
- Celery perfectly removes fluid from the body. In addition, it is a vegetable crop, rich in vitamins and microelements that are important in the postoperative period during home treatment of hydrocele. The daily rate of consumption of juice, which can be separated over time into smaller portions is at least 0.5 cups. To make the medicine taste better, you can add cabbage, carrot or beet juice.
- The fine diuretic effect of pumpkin juice is well known. The product itself is quite palatable and will not be perceived as a medicine. They can replace most liquid drinks during the rehabilitation period.
- An excellent diuretic is chopped horseradish. To prepare the drug, you need to mix half cups of chopped roots with two chopped lemons. Take 2-3 tablespoons several times a day.
Consider infusions and decoctions that require the preparation and special use of specific products or plants. For example:
- To get a decoction, you will need a tablespoon of dried coltsfoot herb (Tussilago farfara) and yellow melilot (Melilotus officinalis). We have them in our online store. The herbs are mixed and steamed in a glass of boiling water. Cool the infusion filter and drink 3 times a day (three or four tablespoons).
- Mix in equal amounts sage (Salvia officinalis), blackcurrant leaves (Ribes nigrum), chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) and jaundice (Erysimum diffusum). A tablespoon of the mixture is steamed in half a liter of boiling water and infused for an hour. After cooling, filter. Take 4 times a day for 0.25 liters.
- Medicinal rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is poured into dry white wine and left for 24 hours. After the stress of drinking 0.25 liters in the morning (before breakfast) and in the evening (before dinner).
Symptoms of hydrocele
Usually, the only sign of a hydrocele is painless swelling of one or both testicles. Adult males with hydrocele may experience discomfort due to the weight of a swollen scrotum. The pain often increases with the extent of the inflammation. Sometimes the swollen area may be smaller in the morning and larger during the day. In some cases, the bloating can be worse in the morning than in the evening.
The causes of hydrocele
1- Congenital hydrocele
A hydrocele can develop before birth. Normally, the testes descend from the developing baby's abdominal cavity to the scrotum. During development, each testicle has a natural sac containing fluid around it. Normally, this pouch closes and the body absorbs the fluid inside the baby's first year. However, this does not happen in babies with hydrocele.
If the gallbladder is not closed, intra-abdominal fluid enters through this opening and begins to collect around the testicle. The swelling that occurs with the accumulation of fluid indicates hydrocele. However, if the gap is large, the intra-abdominal organs form a hernia while trembling. Congenital hydrocele is seen in about 6% of newborn men.
There are two types of congenital hydrocele. The first of these is the associated hydrocele. This is when the abdominal membrane descending into the testicular sac is fully opened. The second is the unrelated hydrocele. In this type of hydrocele, the abdominal part of the membrane is closed abnormally and the peritoneal fluid is trapped inside the testicular pouch.
Usually, people over 40 can develop hydrocele as a result of an injury or burn in the scrotum. The inflammation can be caused by an infection in the small, curved tube inside the testicle or behind each testicle (epididymitis). In addition, a unilateral hydrocele can be seen in about 70% of people with kidney transplants.
Medical treatment of hydrocele
If your newborn baby has a hydrocele, it will likely go away on its own in about a year. If the hydrocele does not go away on its own or becomes too large, it may be necessary to be operated on by a urologist.
In adults, hydroceles usually go away within six months. A hydrocele usually only needs surgery if it causes discomfort or if there is a related hydrocele that can lead to hernias.
The operation to remove a hydrocele is done under anesthesia. In most cases, you can go home a few hours after the surgery. A small incision is made in the abdomen or scrotum (depending on the location of the hydrocele) and the hydrocele is surgically removed. Your surgeon will most likely apply bandages to the incision site.
Another option for treating hydrocele is to empty it with a long needle. The needle is inserted into the pocket to remove the liquid. In some cases, medication may be injected to prevent the bag from filling. Needle aspiration is usually done in men who are at high risk of complications during surgery. The most common side effects of needle aspiration are temporary pain and the risk of infection in your scrotum.
€300.0 inc. tax
Natural remedy by plants to cure female infertility. We have representation in all African countries and actively in the following countries: Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Mali, Senegal, Burkina Faso, Togo, Kenya, Nigeria, Gabon, Central African Republic, Benin, Chad, Congo Brazzaville and Kinshasa. So rest assured that you will receive your products immediately after your order. Shipping is free worldwide. You can contact us by whatsapp at: +229 51374202
- SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES 4
- NATURAL REMEDY RENAL FAILURE:
- 8 forbidden foods in the high
- 13 BEST PLANTS FOR ENLARGING A
- TWO NATURAL RECIPES BY PLANTS
- 10 MEDICINAL PLANTS TO CURE EA
- FIBROIDS AND MISCARRIAGES
- VARICOCELE PAIN
- HEMORRHAGIC OVARIAN CYST
- VARICOCELE: NATURAL RECIPE
- VARICOCELE AND SURGERY: Herbal
- ARTEMISIA ANNUA: ANTI-MALARIA
- PLANTS AND NATURAL REMEDIES AG
No products to display in this category
BP : 358 Cotonou
No products to display in this category