THE GOOD AND BAD FOODS FOR PEOPLE WITH HYPERTENSION
Food is one of the most important parts in the treatment of high blood pressure, therefore, has some daily care, such as reducing the amount of salt that is consumed, avoiding fried and industrialized foods of the integrated type and can, because of its high salt content, and prefer natural foods, such as vegetables and fresh fruit.
In addition, people with high blood pressure should increase their water intake by drinking 2 to 2.5 liters per day, as well as their regular physical activity, such as walking or running, at least 3 times per week.
The natural treatment that we offer to cure high blood pressure is essentially made up of natural herbal teas. It is an effective, fast, and lasting natural remedy that will allow you to find normal blood pressure. Its effect is rapid and above all long-lasting consists of several herbal teas whose active ingredients promote the dilation of the arteries and therefore the drop in blood pressure. These herbal teas help to eliminate the stiffness of the blood vessels by making them more flexible. The natural remedy also acts on the kidneys and promotes the elimination of water and salt. It also helps fight against stress, insomnia, and palpitations.
We deliver all over the world.
For more information, you can contact our experts on +229 51374202 direct line or by WhatsApp at the same number.
Foods that reduce pressure
The most suitable foods for lowering high blood pressure are:
- All fresh fruit;
- Unsalted cheese;
- Olive oil ;
- Coconut water ;
- Cereals and whole foods;
- Beet juice;
- Raw and cooked vegetables;
- White meats, such as chicken, turkey, and skinless fish;
- Unsalted chestnuts and peanuts;
- Light yogurts.
It is also important to include diuretic foods in the diet, such as watermelon, pineapple, cucumber, and parsley, for example, in addition to increasing water intake, as this helps to eliminate the water retention in urine and regulate blood pressure.
How much salt is allowed to consume per day?
The World Health Organization recommends 1 to 3 grams of salt per day to prevent an increase in blood pressure. Salt is made up of chlorine and sodium, the latter being responsible for the increase in blood pressure.
Most foods contain sodium, especially processed foods, it is important to watch and read the food label, with a daily sodium recommendation of between 1500 and 2300 mg per day.
As a substitute for salt, a wide variety of spices and aromatic herbs can be used to add flavor to foods, such as oregano, rosemary, parsley, and cilantro, for example.
How much coffee is recommended?
Some studies show that caffeine can raise blood pressure for a short time after consumption, whether or not the person has high blood pressure.
More studies are still needed on its long-term effects, but some studies show that moderate consumption of 3 cups of coffee per day has health benefits and prevents cardiovascular disease, arrhythmias, and diabetes.
Foods to Avoid
Foods that should not be eaten in case of high blood pressure are:
- Fried foods in general;
- Cheeses such as Parmesan, Provolone, Swiss;
- Ham, bologna, salami;
- Foods are high in fat. Look closely at food labels;
- Presentation of filled and canned foods, such as smoked sausages;
- Canned like tuna or sardines;
- Pre-cooked or marinated vegetables and vegetables;
- Dried fruits, such as peanuts and cashews;
- Sauces, such as ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard;
- Worcestershire or soy sauce;
- Seasoning cubes ready for cooking;
- Meats, such as hamburger, bacon, cured meat, sausage, cured beef;
- Children, pâtés, sardines, anchovies, salted cod;
- Pickles, olives, asparagus, canned hearts of palm;
- Alcoholic drinks, carbonated drinks, energy drinks, artificial juices.
These foods are high in fat or sodium, promoting the build-up of fatty plaques inside the arteries, which hinders the passage of blood and therefore increases pressure and, therefore, should be avoided on a daily basis.
In the case of alcoholic beverages, some studies indicate that the daily consumption of a small glass of red wine has benefits for the metabolism and the cardiovascular system, as it is rich in flavonoids, polyphenols, and antioxidants, which are substances that protect the heart.
Six ways to reduce the consumption of foods high in sodium:
1. Check the packaging labels.
2. Limit your consumption of smoked foods.
3. Avoid eating packaged or canned vegetables.
4. Don't eat prepared sauces.
5. Prepare healthy snacks (choose fruits, nuts, or crackers).
6. Avoid using salty condiments (soy sauce, mustard, pickles, mayonnaise, and other sauces).
To discover our natural remedy for high blood pressure, click here.
We deliver our products all over the world within 24 hours by DHL. Payment will be made after receipt of your order.
We deliver all over the world.
For more information, you can contact our experts on +229 51374202 direct line or by whatsApp at the same number.