Is it possible to get pregnant by doing the onion cure?
By dawasantezs | On 18/05/2020 | Comments (0)
PREGNANCY AND ONION CURE
Is the onion remedy, which has recently become popular, really a remedy that increases the chances of getting pregnant? Here are all the benefits of the onion cure and everything you need to know to get pregnant with this cure ...
"Increase the chances of getting pregnant with the onion cure" a recipe that has been searched recently in search engines. The onion cure, which is intensively sought after by those who want to increase the chances of getting pregnant .
The onion cure is a natural cure used in the treatment of certain diseases. Onion is a useful vegetable that contains substances such as folic acid. Onion's cholesterol value is also zero. It also acts as a natural antibiotic. The use of onion cure recipes in the rest of our article for 15 days can cure illnesses.
The bunion cure not only increases the chances of getting pregnant, but also provides alternative treatment for many other ailments. So what are these treatments? Before describing the recipe, let's take a look at other ailments that onion cure is beneficial.
The onion contains:
- Vitamins A, B, C,
- The iron,
- Folic acid
ADVANTAGES OF THE ONION CURE
- It treats chocolate cysts and fibroids in women.
- It is used for the treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome.
- It prevents menstrual irregularity.
- It minimizes the problems that arise during menopause.
- It treats vaginal discharge.
- It is an effective treatment for hair regrowth.
- Increases the chances of getting pregnant.
- It treats acne and pimples that occur on the skin.
- It has an antibiotic effect.
- Regulates the circulatory and immune system.
- It reduces lubrication.
- It removes sputum.
- It has an anti-stress effect.
- It prevents the progression of sinusitis.
Dawasanté experts, with their experience in the field of herbal medicine, have developed a natural herbal remedy to cure female infertility. It is a totally natural remedy that has proven itself with many women in difficulty.
To contact our experts please call or write to us on the following number, tel / WhatsApp
ONION CURE RECIPE
How to prepare the onion cure, which is not limited to counting the benefits, including reducing the risk of getting pregnant .
- 1 light brown peeled onion
- 2 cups of chlorine-free water
Since you will be using the onion cure as a whole with its shells, wash it first and soak it in vinegar for a while.
- Put 2 glasses of chlorine-free water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- After boiling, throw the onion that you cut into four pieces in boiling water.
- In this way, boil for 5-6 minutes.
- Allow to warm up before use.
ALSO DISCOVER ... Lemon: an ally of female fertility
HOW TO USE ONION CURE?
In order for the onion cure to increase the chances of pregnancy, you need to use it at least once every six months for 15 days. The time must be strictly observed.
- You must have a hot drink 10 minutes before lunch and dinner.
- Your cure should always be consumed fresh (daily).
- As we mentioned earlier, the onion you use when preparing the cure should be a light brown shelled onion.
- The expected effects may not be observed in onions with purple, red or white skin.
- Onions should be fresh and not sprouted.
It is also recommended for those who wish to get pregnant with the onion cure. This sphere should be started within 7 days of the end of menstruation. After the application of this cure, the onion cure must be continued for 7 days, 10 days before the start of your 2nd period.
WHAT CAN BE DONE TO STAY PREGNANT?
It is possible for couples who wish to have children at the right time with healthy methods, when they pay attention to certain criteria in their daily life, they can make their wishes come true. So what should spouses want to experience the feeling of being a mother and father in a short time?
Here are the criteria spouses should pay attention to ...
1- Research shows that regular consumption of caffeine affects the possibility of not getting pregnant.
2- The diet should not be applied because caloric foods decrease the level of reproductive hormones.
3- Consume vitamins E and C for a healthy diet.
4- The consumption of tobacco and drink negatively affects the reproductive organs of both sexes.
5- Certain medications should be used with the approval of a doctor, as it can be difficult to get pregnant.
6- If you take all this into consideration and you still cannot have children, you should check with your spouse.
WE DELIVER ALL OVER THE WORLD
Did this article answer all of your questions?
Leave us a comment or contact us via WhatsApp at: 0022996374527 for more information