A hydrocele is the buildup of fluid inside the scrotum surrounding the testicle, which can leave a little swelling or one testicle larger than the other. Although this is a more common problem in babies, it can also occur in adult men, especially after the age of 40.
Normally, hydrocele does not cause pain or any other symptom besides swelling of the testes and, therefore, does not cause lesions in the testes, nor does it affect fertility, disappearing spontaneously mainly in babies, without need treatment. If your testicles hurt, see what it can be.
As swelling can also be a sign of more serious illnesses, such as cancer, it is always recommended to see a pediatrician, in the case of the baby, or a urologist, in the case of the man, to confirm the diagnosis.
The main causes of hydrocele
Hydrocele in babies occurs because during pregnancy the testes have a sac with fluid around, however, this sac closes during the first year of life and the fluid is absorbed by the body. However, when this does not happen, the sac may continue to accumulate fluid, generating the hydrocele.
In adult males, hydrocele typically occurs as a complication of strokes, inflammatory processes, or infections, such as orchitis or epididymitis.
Natural remedy to cure testicular hydrocele with herbs
The natural remedy to permanently cure the testicular hydrocele that we offer is composed of two elements: a herbal tea and an ointment. The combined action of the decoction of the powder and the ointment results in the efficient absorption of all the liquid contained in the scrotum. The first effects will be felt very quickly and you will notice that your testicles will gradually return to normal. The use of natural plants very often give positive results and act significantly against hydrocele. This natural remedy is the secret to permanently curing testicular hydrocele.
Trust us! It is the perfect solution for those who want to cure testicular hydrocele naturally and especially for those who want to avoid the operation.
The natural remedy against testicular hydrocele that we offer is effective, fast, durable and above all, it will prevent you from going through an operation. It is a miracle solution to cure testicular hydrocele. Being natural products based on plants and herbs, our herbal teas have no side effects, either on the body or on health.
Our treatment is not dangerous. You will, therefore, be able to overcome testicular hydrocele without operation and without fear of the appearance of side effects.
To contact our experts please call or write to us on the following number, tel / WhatsApp
It is prepared from two types of herbs - coltsfoot and medicinal clover. Removing the grime with this tool is possible thanks to its external use.
The healing properties of herbs are based on their composition.
Thus, sweet clover contains the following elements:
- Coumarins, which regulate blood flow, in particular improve blood circulation in the abdominal organs and male genitals;
- Dicoumarol This substance also contributes to the normalization of blood circulation, metabolic processes, which allows the removal of the testes;
- Saponins. These substances also contribute to the regulation of water balance;
The composition of coltsfoot includes the most useful substances necessary for male health, the normalization of metabolic processes:
- Organic acids (gallic, tartaric, malic);
- Essential oils ;
- Mucous substances;
- Carbohydrates ;
- Triterpene alcohols.
The components of coltsfoot and clover very quickly contribute to the removal of testicular hydrocele in males and can be done without surgery.
In this way, you can prepare a drug with which testicular drip treatment is carried out without surgery.
- We combine herbs in equal quantities, take 1 tbsp. l composition and fill it with boiling water in the amount of glass.
- Cover the dish with the mixture from the lid, let it brew for half an hour.
- Dissolve the infusion by applying gauze or a folded cloth several times.
Here is what you need to know about the correct use of clover and coltsfoot tea to treat swollen testicles:
- Take medication should be 4 tbsp. l. which is about 60 ml. The frequency of use of the drug - 5 times / day;
- It is necessary to use herbal infusion until the problem disappears completely. At the same time, you can not treat hydrocele with a subset for more than a month and a half, but this period is usually enough to solve the problem;
- Do not increase the dose of herbs while preparing medicines and do not increase the number or frequency of infusions.
The infusion of clover and coltsfoot has certain contraindications for use:
- The tendency to internal bleeding;
- Poor blood clotting;
- It is impossible to treat children with these herbs. By the way, drops can be observed even in newborns, but in this case, treatment does not require treatment. It may eventually withdraw on its own, and if this does not happen, the doctor should develop a strategy to control the hydrocele;
- Liver disease.
Means used in folk medicine are very effective in the treatment of testicular edema, therefore surgery is not necessary, even if it has already reached the size of eggs, but you should not underestimate the doctor's recommendations, which should be read before starting treatment.
If traditional methods for hydrocele do not show a healing effect in the first days of their use, these drugs should be stopped.
Treatment of testicular edema without surgery in men
Most men, after hearing the diagnosis of "falling testicles", when they are examined, start to panic, believing this to be a verdict. This is because the appearance of serous fluid in the scrotum does not always require surgery. After reviewing the information, a person will be able to choose how to get rid of the hydrocele.